We’ve seen a lot of people struggling with the australian visa applications and from my encounter in applying for an UK visa; We’ve come up with the following handy bits of assistance:
Opt out of paperless bank statements:
– If you are planning to apply within the next six months or a year, opt to receive paper bank statements for all your savings plus current accounts.
– Find out your own bank’s policies on printing authentic statements (with bank logo, tackle, and your account number). Some banking institutions can only go back a few months without having to put in an order. These orders may take several weeks to fulfill.
Timing is every thing:
– Don’t apply for a visa or visa renewal too far in advance. The particular UKBA has recommendations on when to apply for visas, and these recommendations should not be exceeded. Applying and receiving your visa early will mean that your visa will also run out earlier. This could cause problems when applying for permanent residency in the future.
: Remember, the ‘date of application’ is the date that you mail your application. To ensure it gets to the UKBA in a timely manner, invest in 1st class nearly all or Royal Mail Next Day Delivery which at present cost about £6. 22 for upto 500gms bundle with tracking information.
– The UKBA is notoriously slow when it comes to processing applications, therefore understand that you could be waiting anywhere from a couple of months to a few weeks. Because your application will need your passport, you will not be able to journey during the processing period.
– The particular UKBA does expedite some visa for australia applications.
In case you loved this short article and you want to receive much more information relating to web please visit our web site.
If you find that your life is dangling in the balance (e. g. a company is waiting on evidence of your right to work in the UK), then you can certainly send a faxed expedition ask for to the office that is handling the application. Keep in mind that all requests to expedite requests MUST BE BACKED WITH EVIDENCE. This can come in the form of a notice from your employer, doctor’s letter, etc .